1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to [link] and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No cheating!
1. I saw my whole life as if I had already lived it. An endless parade of parties and cotillions, yachts and polo matches. Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice, with no one to pull me back, no one who cared... or even noticed. Titanic ~*comic-chic
2. Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is... Crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It's you or me amplified. If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. If you ever wished you could be a child forever. They were not perfect, but they were my friends and by the '70s most of them were out living lives. Some I've seen, some never again, but there isn't a day my heart doesn't find them. Girl Interrupted ~ *comic-chic
3. Oh, no, sir. I'm sorry, sir. I could never answer to a whistle. Whistles are for dogs and cats and other animals, but not for children and definitely not for me. It would be too... humiliating. - The Sound of Music
4. Strap, God wants you on the floor. - Hoosiers
5. A toast? Yeah. To high treason. That's what these men were committing when they signed the Declaration. Had we lost the war, they would have been hanged, beheaded, drawn and quartered, and-Oh! Oh, my personal favorite-and had their entrails cut out and ''burned''! National Treasure ~ *comic-chic
6. Ha-ha! You flinched! Two for flinching! Two for flinching! - Stand By Me
7. Well I was just wonderin' why you would throw home when we got a two run lead. You let the tying run get on second base and we lost the lead because of you. Start using your head. That's the lump that's three feet above your ass. A League of Their Own ~*comic-chic
8. Pitiful creature of darkness, what kind of life have you known? God, give me courage to show you you are not alone! - The Phantom of the Opera
9. There's a scale. One nod is good, two nods is very good. There's only be one actual smile on record and that was Tom Ford in 2001. If she doesn't like it she shakes her head. Then of course there's the pursing of the lips. The Devil Wears Prada ~*comic-chic
10. I *do* believe in spooks, I *do* believe in spooks. I do, I do, I do, I *do* believe in spooks, I *do* believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do, I *do*! - The Wizard of Oz
11. And since you've been so good to poor old Granny, I'll share a secret with you. This is no ordinary apple. It's a magic wishing apple. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs ~ *comic-chic
12. If you so much as set foot downtown you will be sorry. I'm in a prayer group with the D.A., I'm a member of the NRA and I'm always packing. The Blind Side
13. "He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts." That's all it says, over and over. IT
14. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. The Lord of the Rings~ *comic-chic
15. Why does everybody keep asking me if I've been drinking? What? Is there like a coaster stuck to my... butt or something? - Hope Floats